Why let people know your age when you can keep them guessing? But shedding off years from your appearance isn’t always a piece of cake. At times, it can present a picture where you are trying a bit too hard which you should avoid. But there are some magic tips which you can always use to hide your age
1) Give special attention to the neck while moisturizing your face. The neck reflects your age.
2) Regularly follow a routine of cleansing, toning, and moisturizing your skin.
3) Frame your face well with layers instead of keeping it all in one length while getting a haircut for yourself.
4) Don’t apply too much make-up. It echoes your frustration related to your aging skin.
5) Always go in for cream-based cheek color over powdered one.
6) Caramels, dusty pinks topped with gloss make the lips much younger.
7) Avoid brown, deep mauves, matte reds.
8) For those with glasses, opt-in for colored plastic glasses rather than metal frames.
9) Choose from grey or brown eyeliners. NO BLACK EYELINERS.
10) Fringes and bangs look very cute and throws you into your earlier times.
11) Take special care of your eyebrows. It’s very important in taking off years from your face. Go for a medium-thick brow that looks like it’s naturally in good shape.
12) Most important of all, Quit Smoking right now. It impacts makes you look much older than you are.